I found these in my recipe magazine (Easy cook) Ellie thought it would be a good one to try so I’m sharing with you all if you have not seen them already.
- For the Cake
- 140g dark chocolate
- 140g milk chocolate
- 80g butter
- 75g clear honey
- 150g digestive biscuits ( I added 50g more)
- 100g maltesers
- For the Topping
- 50g melted chocolate
- Begin by lining a tin 18 cm square
- Melt both chocolates, honey and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water till all is melted,
- Place your digestive biscuits in a plastic sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin till all broken to small crumbs.
- Once the chocolate mix is all melted and ready take off the heat and add the crushed biscuits and Maltesers to the mix and stir well then pour into your prepared tin and put in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
Once your fridge cake is nice and firm make you’re topping by melting the chocolate and drizzle over your nice cold fridge cake and slice up.