I wanted a new blind for the bathroom and didn’t want to spend too much money I have an old roman blind already up and I cut that from the main framework and kept that up, I got some fabric from Ebay which only cost me £8.99, and I have some velcro strips and ribbon in my craft supply but if you had to buy them it wouldn’t cost you too much I’m sure.
I used some pretty ribbon to hold the blind up as we never put it down and it was going to be used as a feature more, I stitched it altogether using my sewing machine. I used the velcro to attach it to the frame work which works really well. It is not perfect but its something a little different, I love it.
So easy to recreate and adds a unique look to your home.
Love Claire x